Castello luxury baths and basins - overview
Luxury freestanding baths, spas and basins with the look and feel of natural stone
Castello offers contemporary luxury freestanding baths, spas and basins with the look and feel of natural stone. Each bath is finished by hand to create a beautifully smooth and lustrous finish – truly refined luxury.
All our freestanding baths, spas and basins combine timeless, contemporary style and design with cutting-edge technology. They are made from a hard-wearing composite material that has the appearance and beauty of natural stone without the excess weight, which means our baths are suitable for installation within the average luxury home, apartment or hotel.
Our classic designs suit a wide range of styles, from a modern, contemporary bathroom to a traditional English country cottage. We also offer a range of luxury hydrotherapy spa baths. Warm air blown through a series of mini-jets creates a soft cascade of bubbles and a gentle massaging flow throughout the bath.
Key features and benefits of our freestanding luxury bath range:
- Our baths have the appearance of natural stone but are considerably lighter – they can be installed in the average home.
- The composite stone material is hard-wearing, stain and scratch-resistant and easy to keep clean, which is why our baths can be found in five-star hotels and luxury homes and lodges around the world.
- Our luxury baths are comfortable, warm to the touch and non-slip – they offer a sensual bathing experience.
- The oval shape is both attractive and practical – it uses less water than a more conventional oblong-shaped bath. For example, our Eco bath uses only 160 litres of water.
- Eco-friendly insulation properties maintain the temperature of the water for a longer, more relaxing bathing experience.
- We offer a wide range of natural matt and gloss stone fi nishes.
Our baths and basins can be found in luxury hotels around the world
Our baths, basins and vanity tops are installed in some of the world's most luxurious 5-star hotels and lodges, including:
- The Virgin Lodge – Sir Richard Branson's mountain retreat in Verbier, Switzerland.
- Necker Island – Sir Richard Branson's island in the British Virgin Islands.
- Troia Design Hotel – a premium five-star resort in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Radisson Group – the Edwardian in Leicester Square, London, UK.
- Tuddenham Mill and Oundle boutique hotels, UK
- Flynn Valley, Suffolk, UK
- Grange St. Paul's five-Star Hotel in London, UK.
- Hotel Therme Meran in Italy.
- Hotel Schlössle in Austria.
- L’Occitane Spa in Paris, France.
- Brimstone Hotel, Langdale Estate, Cumbria, UK.
- Hilton Hotel Group, Liverpool, UK.
- Simon Escapes - three UK locations.
Our baths and basins have past ANSI tests for:
- Stain resistance: black crayon, black liquid shoe polish, washable blue ink, lipstick, hair dye, iodine solution and red wine.
- Chemical resistance: household ammonia, citric acid solution, hydrogen peroxide, clorex, lysol, ethyl, acetate, drano, acetone and touene.
- Colourfast: resists fading in colour or surface texture, resistance to ultraviolet degradation and hydrolysis.